The Heatmiser Slimline-E V2 Electric Underfloor Heating Thermostat has been designed specifically with electric floor heating in mind. It is compatible with all electic floor systems with a total load less than 16A
The Heatmiser Slimline-E V2 electric floor heating thermostat allows you to control the system in a variety of ways;
1. Floor sensor only. Ideal when you only want to control the floor surface temperature. (Conservatories for example)
2. Air and Floor. The thermostat controls the air temperature whilst using the floor sensor to prevent overheating of the floor system.
3. Remote Air and Floor. Ideal for remote control of the air and floor temperature (Bathrooms for example)
- Non Programmable, 5/2 day or 7 day programming (selectable in software)
- Temperature Hold Feature
- Holiday Feature
- C / F selectable
- Self Learning Optimum Start on 1st and 3rd level
- Keylock Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting
- 16A Switch rating (3,680 watts)
- White Backlight (turns off after 30 seconds)
- Floor sensor included
- Supply: 230v AC
- Dimensions: 98x85x13mm
- Weight: 195g
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are very good floor thermostats and easy to fit. The first ones we bought lasted 6 years and this recent purchase was for replacements. It took the electrician only 20 minutes to replace four that had all expired over the last year. They also show the room temperature.
Programing is quite simple - it's clear in the instructions.
The only negative is, by mistake, I originally ordered 16v ones instead of 240v - so always check to make sure you have bought the correct ones. IMO - it needs to be clearer on the website.
Very happy with the product.
Unable to give 5 starts as not fitted yet
good little unit I replaced the old model for this one same operation. Took me a couple of minutes and a cup of tea to suss out the error code, this was due to not having a sensor in the floor and just using the inbuilt sensor once I set it right works perfectly my customer was happy all good.
Perfect and cheaper than Uponor
Seems straightforward to setup and use. Looks good. Only just installed and working fine so far.