Heatmiser Wireless Air Sensor
The Wireless Air Sensor can be used with the Touch V2, Edge and Neo System and can be used as a single temperature sensor or as part of a group when an averaged temperature reading is required.
The Wireless Air Sensor pairs directly with the Touch v2 and Edge whereas with the Neo System the Wireless Air Sensor is paired to the neoHub Gen 2 and then linked to the appropriate zone.
Using the Wireless Air Sensor with the Neo System
With this new addition, your Neo system is now even smarter. The wireless air sensor allows you to measure the temperature from a single wireless air sensor or multiple sensors if you are looking to average the temperature over a larger area.
Our Wireless Air Sensor pairs to the neoHub Gen 2 using the Android or iOS apps. Once linked, you can decide how the system will operate;
- Monitoring – This allows you to simply measure the temperature in another area of your home.
- Pair to Zone – This allows you to pair the sensor to a neoStat you already have setup in your system.
If you select Pair to Zone, you now have 2 options.
- Averaging – If you select this option, the thermostat will average the temperature with the internal sensor in the thermostat.
- Remote Only – If you select this option, the internal sensor will be turned off and the remote sensor will become the air sensor for the zone selected. If you then pair additional remote sensors, they system will then give an averaged reading.
Range: 40 meters
RF Frequency: 868MHz
IP Protection: IP20
Important Neo Compatibility Notes
- RF Sensor support is only available on the neoHub Gen 2. To determine if you have a neoHub Gen 2, look at the rear of your neoHub for a label marked “2nd generation” If in doubt contact our support team on 01254 669090.
- The RF sensors are not visible in HomeKit, Google Home, Alexa, IFTTT at this time.
- The RF sensors communicate directly to the neoHub. Depending on signal strength in your home, you may require additional boosters such as the neoPlug or Boost available here.
- For compatible thermostats, consult the Wireless Air Sensor Datasheet.