The HomeKit-Enabled Heatmiser neoKit 1 includes a neoStat V2 and neoHub (2nd generation), allowing you to take control of your heating from anywhere.
HomeKit support offers;
Siri Voice Control: With HomeKit, you can ask Siri to set your Neo in each room to the desired temperature.
Control from inside iOS: HomeKit accessories, including Neo, can be controlled straight from the Control Centre in iOS. This means you no longer need to open the Neo app to make a quick temperature adjustment.
Automation Rules: Rules can be setup that can trigger Neo and your other HomeKit accessories. There are many triggers, but it could be when you arrive home, open a window or door or at sunset.
Scenes: A scene on HomeKit works across all of your HomeKit devices, setting up your Smart Home just got easier. A Movie Time scene could raise your Neo temperature, Lock the Doors and lower the blinds. Now that's smart!
Upgrading your system is as easy as swapping your existing thermostat to the new neoStat and plugging the neoHub into your router. Control of your heating system is then possible from your iOS, Android or Windows 10 device.
Neo is mesh based, automatically routing the communication data around your home via other neoStats. The neohub communicates with the Heatmiser Cloud server which means no technical computer knowledge or fixed IP address are required.
- HomeKit Enabled - The Secure Smart Home platform from Apple.
- Geo-Location Facility Using your mobile phone position, Neo will automatically turn the heating off in your home when the last person has left and back on again when the first person is on their way home.
- 'Meets Boiler Plus' The new energy saving standard launching in April 2018
- Apple Watch Compatible - Control your Neo System from your Apple Watch
- IFTTT Compatible - Connecting Heatmiser to your Digital World.
- UK/Euro/Australian Adaptor Included
- Flexible Programming: Your neoStat can be setup to work in 5/2 day, 7 day or 24 hour mode. 5/2 is ideal for those with different weekday/weekend schedules. 7 day is great for those with different schedules each day and 24 hour mode offers the same settings for every day - so perfect for those at home most days.
- Comfortable Temperature: 4 Comfort levels per day, so you can for example have your home warm when you wake, a little lower whilst you are out at work, warmer in the evening whilst you relax and reduced further throughout the night whilst you sleep.
- Easy Away - Turning your heating off shouldn't be difficult - if it is, you are less likely to do it. The easy Away feature in Neo allows you to switch your home heating off from anywhere. Even in Away mode, we have your home covered providing frost protection in your home.
- Convenient Profiles - Re-programming your comfort levels as and when your schedule changes is a thing of the past. A profile is a set of comfort levels that you can activate at any time from the app.
- Always Updated - Your neoHub will automatically download Feature enhancements and bug fixes, automatically updating all of your neoStats.
- Clock Sync - Your neoHub will obtain the time from the internet and will automatically correct your neoStats based on your location.
- Open API - The open API allows third party developers to integrate with the Heatmiser neoHub.
neoStat v2: The neoStat is mains powered, so at least 3 wires excluding the earth are required at your thermostat position. Swapping your existing thermostat to the neoStat
neoHub: The neoHub requires a DHCP compatible broadband router.
SmartPhone App: You will need an iOS9, Android 4.4+ or Windows Phone 10 (Tablet, Phone, PC Supported)