The Heatmiser Slimline-N V2 is low voltage programmable thermostat. The Slimline-N V2 is a programmable room stat and programmer in one, providing up to 4 different temperatures at different times of the day.
It includes Optimum Start which is an energy saving feature designed to reduce the amount of heat up time required depending on the conditions in the building.
The following features are available;
- Large display
- Non Programmable, 5/2 day or 7 day programming (selectable in software)
- Remote Sensing Facility (Remote Sensor Optional)
- Compatible with our Network Products
- Self Learning Optimum Start on 1st and 3rd Level
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic white back-light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush mounting
- C / F Selectable
- Up to 4 changes in room temperature
- Key Locking Facility
- Frost protection with adjustable temperature setting.
- Supply: 12v /
- Outputs: Volt free 3A Max
- Dimensions: 98mm x 85mm x 13mm (Height, Width, Depth)
(Please note this thermostat is flush mounting. After installation the depth is 13mm)
ErP Class & Ratings
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easily fitted and seems to be working as it should. Previous one had been broken, so pleased to find a similar model that fits and looks good.
We use this product a lot when we have to control the heating in our Home Automation projects. Top product and value for money.
Smart Home Innovation Systems Limited
2nd time required to replace a unit due to the control buttons giving up and not responding or the spring action failing on the button.
Could do to be a bit more robust