The Heatmiser Slimline-RF wireless thermostat works with the Heatmiser RF Switch & UH8-RF Wireless Wiring Centre. The wireless thermostat is designed to be wall mounted in the area being controlled, up to 100 meters open space from the receiver. An optional repeater is available (Heatmiser Boost) in order to extend the communication distance.
- Wireless Thermostat - 868MHz
- Distance: Up to 100 Meters Open Space
- Large Back Lit Display
- 5/2 or 7 Day Programming Modes
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day
- Optimum Start
- Wireless Fail Safe Function
- ºC/F Option
- 05ºC - 35ºC Range
- Holiday Function
- Hold Function
- Wall Mount
- Frost Protection
- Key Lock Facility
- Battery: 2 x AAA (Included)
- Compatible with UH8-RF, Boost, RF Switch
- Remote Air Sensing Facility (Ideal for measuring the air temperature up to 20 meters from the thermostat. Remote sensor probe required, not included)
- Dimensions: 98mm x 85mm x 24mm (Height, Width, Depth)
Please note there is no receiver included with this wireless thermostat. If you require a receiver, please select one from the option available above.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It works fine 90% of the time, but every now and then loses contact with the control unit at the boiler.
Used with "Two Channel Wireless Receiver - Heatmiser RF Switch" to give heating profiles to a part of our house that was previously not heated consistently compared to the rest of the house.
Easy to link to the wiring centre and to programme
The same as the previous one I bought 4years ago very good but then again a pity I had to purchase a new thermostat because it isn’t compatible with the new receiver
Not initially sure it was setup correctly. Better indication that it's working would be nice
4 same model and same provider thermostats in same room in the same place showing different degrees